- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and accuracy of the personal data of Our website visitors, service users and email recipients.
- This policy applies where We are acting as a Data Controller with respect to the personal data of Our website visitors, service users, email recipients and personal data collected from public sources; in other words, where We determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- In this policy, “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to Sopro Holding Ltd – trading as Founders Hub. For more information about Us, see Section 12.
- Reference to a Data Subject means a natural person whose personal data is processed by a Data Controller or a Data Processor, in other words, You.
Cookies that We use
Cookies used by Our service providers
Most browsers allow You to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-Us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If You block cookies, You will not be able to use all the features on Our website.